A quick recipe for those left over potatoes! I have also put a quick recipe below for the marinade you can use for chicken.
What you need
For 4 people (for two people, use half the portions)
- 8 large / medium potatoes
- 2 whole garlic bulbs
- 1 ½ tbsp butter
- 1 tbsp Olive oil
- ½ tsp salt and black pepper to taste
- Pre-heat the oven to 200 degrees.
- Leaving the skin on, wash potatoes then cut into wedge-like shapes. Then season with salt, pepper and olive oil.
- For the garlic butter sauce – Cut the top of two garlic heads, then place on some foil paper, and drizzle with oil. Close up the foil paper, creating a parcel.
- Now place the potatoes, and the garlic parcel in an oven tray with baking paper. (Tip: Or spray with oil if you don’t have any)
- Roast for 20 minutes, then turn on the other side for another 10 minutes, or until golden.
- For the garlic sauce: Squeeze the mashed garlic into a bowl, and mash with a spoon until it turns into a paste. Then in a saucepan melt some butter, then squeeze in the roasted garlic. Stir until combined.
- Place the wedges in a bowl, now add the melted butter.